Haringtons Loyalty Club
Becoming a Loyalty Club Member is our way of thanking you for continually coming back to us for your hair requirements.
Once you visit a Haringtons salon for 5 or more times in 12 months you automatically qualify to join our loyalty club.
As a loyalty club member, you will receive 1 point for every £1 spent in the salon against all of Haringtons’ services and products – each point is worth £0.05. So if you spent £50 in the salon, you will receive 50 points which is worth £2.50 in points.
The points may be redeemed at the time of purchase and payment or you can use it at a later date against a future service or product purchase once you have a minimum of 200 points accumulated.
Loyalty club members also enjoy special offers throughout the year.
You can only redeem your points in the salon that you visited more than 4 times. Your membership is unique to you – and for your family members to take part in the scheme, they must join separately.
Haringtons Salons Ltd reserves the right to change the points system with 30 days notice.
Haringtons Salons Ltd may at various times during the calendar year run special promotions that will entitle members to premium points. The details of premium points will be set out by each promotion.
What do I do next?
Simply fill in your details below and tick to say you accept the terms and conditions. You’ll then start collecting points on your very next visit.
Make every Haringtons visit a rewarding experience
- Check your balance at reception and watch your points add up (you’ll earn 1 point for every £1 spent)
- As soon as you’ve earned 200 points you will have £10 to spend on products and services in your Haringtons salon
- As a qualifying Haringtons Loyalty member, you’ll also be the first to hear about our special events, promotions and offers
- NOW you’re just one step away from registering…
Terms and conditions:
1. The HSL Company Loyalty Club is available to UK resident’s aged 18 and over.
2. The scheme is not available for employees of HSL.
3. Registered members agree to the scheme’s stated Terms and Conditions of which the registration process is part; HSL reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior written notice.
4. Points have no cash value and no cash alternative is available. Points can be redeemed against specified hairdressing services provided by Haringtons at the point of sale. No cash or advance credit is available. Points can be saved by the member and redeemed at their discretion.
5. Points are awarded and registered only on the basis of the value of goods and services purchased from Haringtons Salons and points can only be used and redeemed in the salon that awarded you the loyalty club membership.
6. Membership is subject to the discretion of Haringtons Salons who reserve the right to terminate or withdraw membership with advance notice to the club member.
7. New memberships are activated after satisfactory completion of the registration procedure and after the first purchase in accordance with the specified qualification criteria.
8. A completed registration form must be received to validate membership.
9. Points must be accumulated before the member is entitled to redeem against products and services provided by Haringtons Salons.
10. HSL reserves the right to refuse to award points, vouchers or any incentive if the member is in breach of the Terms and Conditions or fails to pay for services received.
11. HSL reserves the right to amend the value of points or redemption value without prior notice.
12. HSL reserves the right to withdraw the Loyalty Club membership or replace it in accordance with condition
13. Eight weeks written notice will be provided to the club members prior to the withdrawal of the scheme in addition to information in-salon. Members with current valid points allocated during the 12-month validity period will be notified in order that they have the opportunity to redeem them against the value of hairdressing services. A final redemption date will be advised; after normal business hours on this date, the points accumulated will expire.
14. Points accumulated on separate accounts cannot be combined or transferred without written requests and written consent from HSL.
15. HSL may apply reasonable restrictions or requirements in connection with the issue and redemption of points, generally or for an individual customer. Proof may be required that the points have been accumulated in accordance with the stated Terms and Conditions.
16. Membership clubs, incentives and promotions are issued subject to availability. HSL reserves the right to offer no alternative or substitute, should an offer become unavailable due to high demand. In the event alternatives are offered, they do not have to be of the same or a similar value.
17. Membership of the scheme will be deemed closed and any accumulated points written off if no transactions are made for 4 consecutive months or the client visits the salon less than five times in any one calendar year.
18. Please allow 30 days for delivery of all scheme rewards.
19. Points can be redeemed only at the salon where they are allocated.
20. You can use your Loyalty cards and points in any participating salons. There is a limit of 200 points per service, e.g. 200 for a cut and a further 200 for a colour.
Promoted by Haringtons Salons Limited, 13 High Street, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1AU.
HARINGTONS SALONS LIMITED (HSL)
LOYALTY CLUB SCHEME
The scheme will operate as follows:
· Member will receive 1 point for every £1 spent in the salon against all Harington’s services and products, each point is worth 5p.
· The points may be redeemed at the time of purchase and payment or left to accumulate against a future service or product purchase once you have a minimum of 200 points accumulated.
· The redemption can only apply in the salon that issued the loyalty club membership.
· HSL reserves the right to change the points system with 30 days notice.
· HSL may at various times during the calendar year run special promotions that will entitle the member to premium points.
The details of premium points will be set out by each promotion.
· Each loyalty club membership is unique to each member; there is NO family membership.
Haringtons Salons Limited
QUALIFICATION FOR THE SCHEME
HSL will allow any client to apply for the Loyalty Club Scheme once the following criteria are satisfied: (this scheme is currently not available at our Wokingham salon):
· For existing clients, if you have visited the salon five or more times in the last calendar year you automatically qualify for the loyalty card scheme.
· HSL reserves the right to change the criteria for qualification of the loyalty club scheme with 30 days notice.