How To Colour Your Hair Pink, Blue or Silver Grey – The Best Fashion Hair Colours from Haringtons Hair Salons
Take a bold step in hair colour with a wild and fun fashion hair colour this Autumn at your local Haringtons hair salon.
We have been trained extensively on the latest hair colouring techniques such as balayage, ombre, colour melts and have had great success in creating top trending fashion colours such as ‘Mermaid hair colours’.
Of course, it is important to be realistic about the hair colour we can create during your hair appointment time.
Book into your local Haringtons hairdressers for a hair colour consultation so we can start you on your journey to sensational hair!
Should I Dye My Hair A Bright Colour?
If you want to transform your hair colour, we’d always recommend you seek help from a hair colour specialist at Haringtons.
Wearing a bold, bright or pretty pastel hair colour comes with many benefits that include the fact that you will stand out from the crowd and be remembered for your unique hair colour.
You may also find yourself taking extra special care of your hair, booking in for regular colour maintenance and hair conditioning treatments to keep your locks looking fabulous.
How Do I Get Mermaid Coloured Hair? Can I Dye My Hair Pink?
Mermaid and pastel hair colours remain a major hair trend for 2017. To get a pastel pink hair colour or a deep blue or purple hue requires us to bleach your hair. A toner will then be added to your hair followed by your desired hair colour. Your hair colour will need to be evened out to avoid any oddly coloured patches. Check out these sensational hair colours achieved by one of our talented hair colourists.
How To Keep Your Fashion Hair Colour Looking Its Best
Wearing a fashion hair colour is not a low-maintenance hair colour option:
- Be prepared to have your hair bleached to get the hair colour you want
- Prevent excess washing of your hair to prevent fading of your hair colour
- Use a recommended hair colour shampoo when washing hair
- Prevent using heat appliances for hair styling, such as hairdryers, styling irons, wands and hot curlers. Too much use of them can make your colour fade and dry out your hair
- Have regular hair conditioning treatments for some added moisture into your hair
- Expect to have your roots touched up every two to three weeks.