We currently have one Office Assistant / Administrator and are looking to recruit one other to grow our small, quirky but very busy team in our Head Office based in Marlow.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need an energetic, hard-working, positive, enthusiastic and friendly person. You will need a ‘can-do’ attitude and be willing to get involved with all aspects of assisting the team at Head Office. You will need to be resilient and be able to keep calm under pressure.
A key role in head office. Responsible for the action and completion of all administrative tasks for the Haringtons Hairdressing group.
Skills and Experience required
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm
- Calm, efficient and helpful even on the busiest of days
- A team player but you are also happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy
- Able to confidently communicate any administration issues with the Head Office Team
- PC literate competent in using Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent command of the English language and able to confidently and competently work with numbers
Overview of Job Function
Front of House
- Answer main reception line and deal with basic queries, filter calls and take messages
- Open and filter post to relevant persons
- Frank post, including managing all special delivery and signed for post every day
- General Filing and administration duties as required
- Assisting the Training Team with administration as needed including scanning post and emailing
- Ensure Daily Back up’s of the servers are done and assist in server maintenance with IT suppliers
- Keep salon I-pods/Spotify accounts up to date with current selection of music
- Ensure all salons have up to date music licences
- Keep magazine renewals and changes up to date with suppliers
- Help manage the upkeep of salon stationery and maintenance issues
- Logging any maintenance issues reported from the salons and call out the appropriate trades people needed to resolve the issue
- Ability to manage maintenance issues from start to finish
- Building relations with suppliers and ordering items as directed
- Arranging, sourcing and ordering equipment, adhoc items, maintenance materials and print for salons and HO as required
Marketing, Data Management and Reporting
- Use of in-house database system (full training given)
- Pulling detailed, accurate information for outgoing marketing campaigns from our database
- Weekly loyalty and client service marketing mailing through MailChimp
- Running adhoc reports as required
- Use Powerpoint to help design and print in-salon marketing campaigns and posters
- Deal with confidential staff information
- Type and file contractsHelp type any disciplinary notes using a high level at
- discretion at all times
- Raising Purchase Orders and managing PO file
- Stationery stock ordering
- Management, production and posting of Gift Vouchers
The above job description is intended to act as a guideline and not an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties and skills that are required. The company reserves the right to vary the job descriptions as per their requirements.
DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF RESPONSES RECEIVED FOR THIS ROLE, ONLY CANDIDATES WE FEEL ARE SUITABLE FOR FIRST INTERVIEW STAGE WILL BE CONTACTED .
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
If you think you have what it takes, please complete the form below or email your CV to [email protected] and we will be in touch: