Haringtons Hairdressing Salons are an award winning group of 12 salons located in the South of England. We offer competitive rates of pay, a fantastic working environment and excellent training for the right individuals.
We are currently looking for an Office Assistant in this interesting, varied and busy role to work with our small and quirky Head Office team based in Marlow.
This is a temp to perm contract. We hope to offer the right person the position permanently after an initial trial period on a temporary basis. Salary is between £20 – £22,000 p.a. dependent upon experience.
About the role:
- Perform daily administration tasks, which includes report running and sending of marketing emails
- Ensure smooth running of the admin processes
- Where possible, reduce Haringtons purchasing costs by continuously improving, identifying and solving problems
- Support the Directors, Head Office staff and the salons by delivering great service
- Respond quickly, accurately and effectively to any customer needs or questions
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm
- Calm, efficient and helpful – even on the busiest of days
- A team player but you are also happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy
- Able to confidently communicate any administration issues with the Head Office Team
Skills and Qualifications required:
PC literate – competent in using Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
Excellent command of the English language and able to confidently and competently work with numbers
Based at our Head Office in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
Working hours 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
A full job description will be given if you are successfully chosen to be interviewed.
No agencies please.
To apply please email your CV to [email protected] stating your salary expectations and your current work situation, letting us know your availbility to start.
As we may experience a high volume of applications, you will only be contacted if you are shortlisted for interview.