We are looking to recruit a dedicated, professional and motivating Manager for their Winchester salon.
This is one of the keys roles in the company and is very high profile both to clients and internally.
The salon manager is solely responsible for all the management aspects. We expect you to work closely with every member of your team, from apprentices to the top level stylists and technicians, to ensure the day to day running of the salon is professional, on brand and meets Haringtons group standards and those of its discerning clients. It is the job of the Salon Manager to ensure the salon follows our client journey values with integrity and passion. We encourage our Salon Managers to take full ownership and responsibility for their salon environment.
Requirements of a Haringtons Salon Manager
- Knowledge and previous management experience of working in a fast paced, creative hairdressing environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong team leadership qualities
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Able to manage and delegate work within a team
Brief Job Description:
- Manage and motivate your team of stylists with regular meetings to ensure all team members are aware of business objectives
- Managing the salon to ensure it operates professionally
- Encouraging your team to grow regular clients, achieve revenue targets, and ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Ensure all staff are engaged and aware of the importance of upselling and retail sales
- Drive and improve overall salon performance
- Manage salon costs and profits.
- Accurate and efficient communication with Head Office
If you have what it takes, please complete the form below and we will be in touch.