Office Assistant / Administrator
Haringtons Hairdressing Head Office – Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 / year (dependent on age and experience)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need a positive, enthusiastic and friendly person. You will need a ‘can-do’ attitude, be willing to get involved with all aspects of assisting the team at Head Office and be able to keep calm under pressure.
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Office Manager and Haringtons Directors and for providing general Front of House cover for Harington’s Head Office.
Front of House
- Answer main reception line and deal with basic queries, filter calls and take messages
- Open and filter post to relevant persons
- Frank post, including managing all special delivery and signed for post every day
- General Filing and administration duties as required
- Assisting the Training Team with administration as needed including scanning post and emailing it.
- Ensure Daily Back up’s of the servers are done and assist in server maintenance with IT suppliers
- Keep salon I-pods/Spotify accounts up to date with current selection of music
- Ensure all salons have up to date music licences
- Keep magazine renewals and changes up to date with suppliers
- Help manage the upkeep of salon stationery and maintenance issues
- Logging any maintenance issues reported from the salons and call out the appropriate trades people needed to resolve the issue
- Ability to manage maintenance issues from start to finish
- Building relations with suppliers and ordering items as directed
- Arranging, sourcing and ordering equipment, adhoc items, maintenance materials and print for salons and HO as required
Data Management and Reporting
- Pulling detailed, accurate information for outoing marketing campaigns from our database
- Running adhoc reports as required
- Raising Purchase Orders and managing PO file
- Stationery stock ordering
- Management, production and posting of Gift Vouchers
Skills and Experience required
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm
- Calm, efficient and helpful even on the busiest of days
- A team player but you are also happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy
- Able to confidently communicate any administration issues with the Head Office Team
- PC literate competent in using Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent command of the English language and able to confidently and competently work with numbers
The above job description is intended to act as a guideline and not an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties and skills that are required. The company reserves the right to vary the job descriptions as per their requirements.
If you think you have what it takes, please complete the form below and we will be in touch: