We are looking for a special individual to join our small, quirky and incredibly busy team.
You will have excellent organisational and administrative skills and be able to work with high volume and sometimes complex demands.
You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate status reports to all levels.
You will have good initiative, a positive, enthusiastic and friendly outlook, a ‘can-do’ attitude and be willing to get involved with all aspects of assisting the team at Head Office.
You will need to be resilient and be able to keep calm under pressure.
You will possess advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and you must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
You will work alongside our current Office Administrator and will be responsible for the action and completion of administrative tasks for the Haringtons group.
Skills and Experience required
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm
- Calm, efficient and helpful even on the busiest of days
- A team player but you are also happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy
- Able to clearly and confidently communicate with all levels within the business
- PC literate – competent in using Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook. Knowledge of WordPress would be a bonus
- Excellent command of the English language and able to confidently and competently work with numbers
Overview of Job Function
Front of House
- Answer main reception line and deal with queries, filter calls and take messages from salons, suppliers and clients
- Open and filter post to relevant persons
- Frank post, including managing all special delivery and signed for post every day
- General Filing and administration duties as required
- Assisting the Training Team with administration as needed including scanning post and emailing
- Ensure Daily Back up’s of the servers are done and assist in server maintenance with IT suppliers
- Raising Purchase Orders and managing PO file
- Stationery stock ordering
- Management, production and posting of Gift Vouchers
- Assist finance with cash ups
- Company Intranet
- Use of WordPress – training will be given
- Acting on all salon requests as they come in with speed and efficiency
- Ensuring staff are informed and up to date of company news, forms and documentation
- Handling emergency maintenance issues as they arise in a speedy and calm manner from when they come in through to their resolution.
- Logging any maintenance issues reported from the salons and call out the appropriate trades people needed to resolve the issue
- Ability to manage maintenance issues from start to finish
- Building relations with suppliers and ordering items as directed
- Arranging, sourcing and ordering equipment, adhoc items, maintenance materials and print for salons and HO as required
- Communicating with the salon on progress and outcome at all times
- Keep salon I-pods/Spotify accounts up to date with current selection of music
- Ensure all salons have up to date music licences
- Keep magazine renewals and changes up to date with suppliers
- Data Management and Reporting
- Use of in-house database system (full training given)
- Pulling detailed, accurate information for outgoing marketing campaigns from our database
- Weekly loyalty and client service marketing mailing through MailChimp
- Running adhoc reports as required
- Dealing with confidential staff information
- Type and file contracts
- Help type any disciplinary notes using a high level at discretion at all times
This role is full time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
We look forward to hearing from you!