We are searching for a part time Front of House / Receptionist to work in our Marlow salon 2-3 days a week.
IT skills, a pleasant telephone manner and good interpersonal skills are a necessity.
As the front person for Haringtons, the receptionist gives the first, key impression of the organisation both face-to-face and over the telephone. They also play a key part in the running of the salon.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Taking all telephone calls quickly and efficiently, dealing with enquiries, bookings and cancellations in an appropriate manner
- Contacting clients if alternative arrangements need to be made
- Meeting and greeting all clients who enter the salon
- Handling bill paying and leaving
- Retail sales – consult all clients
- Complete all database information accurately in salon relating to clients
- Inform staff when clients have arrived
- Be aware of all client procedures
- Checking availability of staff on a daily basis and reporting to the salon manager
- Arranging appointments appropriately based on staff availability
- Allocating tips for all staff
- Book approved staff holidays on to the computer
- Cashing up accurately and reporting to salon manager
- Health and safety
- Turn answer phone on and off and deal with all messages in a timely manner
- Ensure that reception is tidy at all times
- Ensure that the retail shelves are well stocked throughout the day
Skills and Requirements
- High level of expertise of customer service
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility and trust at all levels
- Demonstrate personal style and appearance consistent with Haringtons image
- Excellent team participation skills
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- High organisational ability
- Quality and detail oriented with high standards
- Good time management skills
- Financially literate – used to handling monetary transactions to a high level of accuracy
- Honest and reliable
- Good computer skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Minimum of GCSE up to “O” level standard in Maths and English.
- Basic computer experience is necessary.
The above job description is intended to act as a guideline and not an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties and skills that are required. The company reserves the right to vary the job descriptions as per their requirements.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role you are applying for and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!